Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Love and Mercy: Faustina Movie

  I rented a movie for the first time online. I really wanted to watch St. Faustina's movie. I first saw the trailer in YouTube. It was good, so I really wanted to watch it. I cannot find a website that has uploaded it. I just chanced upon an ad on Facebook, a website named fanforcetv was streaming the movie. I rented it for around $4.99. The movie is available only up to 48 hours. I shared it to the love of my life, so that he can also share and watch it with his family.

The movie was not entirely a "movie". It was part movie, and part documentary. The actress who portrayed St. Faustina was good. Anyway, all who helped out in making this movie, I give my salute to all of them. It was a fantastic movie. The movie is about how St. Faustina her life and mission as an apostle too the Divine Mercy. It also tells of how she entered a religious congregation, her visions of our Lord Jesus, how she met Fr. Sopocko her spiritual director. He is now known as Blessed Michael Sopocko. He helped a great deal in making the devotion to the Divine Mercy spread after St. Faustina was gone.

There are many revelations in the movie that I didn't know of. I have read St. Faustina's diary before, and I think I have missed out on some parts. The resemblance of the image in the Holy Shroud, and the painting of the Divine Mercy image!

All the hard work of Blessed Fr. Sopocko finally has paid off. All the visions that St. Faustina saw came true. I won't spoil the movie for you dear readers, that is why I am telling you can rent the movie at fanforcetv.com. I am telling you, this was a very good movie!

May you enlightened, and blessed as you realized the great love and mercy of God for all of us that He gave His only Son to save us. Remember, our Lord Jesus wants us to always trust in Him.


No comments: