Monday, May 02, 2005

Moments: Him, in my life

Sa Piling Mo - Beside You

Nang hipuin Mo ang aking puso
Ako ay nag-iba, nagpanibagong diwa

When You touched my heart
I was changed


Nang malasin ko ang mga sugat Mo
Aking namalas pag-ibig Mong wagas

When I saw Your wounds
I experienced Your love so true


O Kristo, sa piling Mo
Aking napagtanto
Kamatayan ay buhay
Ligaya'y Lumbay
Pighati'y Luwalhati
Kung sa bawat sandali
Ako'y nasa Iyong kandili

Oh, Jesus with You
I realize that
Death is Life
Joy is Sadness
Sorrow is Glorious
If every moment
I'm with You


Nang tanggapin ko krus Mong pasanin
Naging mithiin atas Mo'y sundin

When I accepted the cross that You bear
My desire is to follow Your will


Note: It was 2 years ago when I asked for advice/counseling from a Christian group (700 club). I was having difficulty looking for a job and I was really depressed. They told me what steps to undertake and they ask me to pray along with them. The prayer was short but I was really touched, so while I was saying the prayer with the phone counselor, tears welled in my eyes. The prayer was about accepting Jesus to be my saviour and Lord of my life and that I welcome Him wholeheartedly in my heart. I have nothing against Christian groups/sects. For me, we're all worshiping the same God. Although, we had some disagreements in each of our own church teachings and beliefs. The prayer helped a lot, now as I look back, this job that have until now was indeed a gift from Him! Two months after the prayer I got a job and that was New Year 2004. Indeed it was a beautiful New Year for me! My relationship with Him became even more stronger, there's still some ups and down but I still cling on to Him.

No comments: