Sunday, April 24, 2005

About me

To the readers, Let me tell you a bit of info. about myself:

I'm a plain jane. What you see is what you get. I have many "loves" in life. I love food, blogging music and arts. I'm into polymer clay art and currently into paper clay art. You can see most of my art stuffs in facebook and deviantart.

I maintain a food blog and you can check it out at My Food Blog

I also love music. I studied a bit of piano, and guitar when I was in highschool and was also member of our school choir. I also had the chance to study, and I play the organ (electronic keyboards). I also love to sing, when I was 12 yrs. old I had the chance to study at The Ryan Cayabyab music studio (Sunvar Plaza in Makati) and was lucky to have Ms.Annie Quintos of The CompanY as my voice coach. I had the chance to record a song at Pink Noise Recording studio. You can hear my recording at this link My Recordings

I took a preparatory-medicine course during my college days at Centro Escolar University and was able to graduate with a degree in Bachelor of Arts in Science.

I also enjoy learning a foreign language. I was interested in Chinese culture/language/arts before. I took a Basic Mandarin summer course at Languages Internationale and took it as my foreign language during my college days.

I'm a former member of Emperor Mandarin Toastmasters (the only bilingual speech club in the country).

At present, I work for the government. I'm a Civil Service Professional Eligible and just recently finished my Masters degree in Strategic Human Resources Management in Miriam College last March 2013.

I also took Basic Chinese 2 at Ateneo de Manila University.

I have a published story, in 您好 (Nin Hao) a magazine of Manila Doctors Hospital, May-June 2014 issue, entitled 'My Own Silk Road' confessions of a Chinese culture studies enthusiast. 

I have a lot of big dreams for my life. But now I've decided to surrender everything to God. For Him to direct my life, and may I follow His will for me. Also, I've realized these achievements wouldn't really matter when I die.

I thank GOD for everything. Without His blessings and guidance I wouldn't be where I am now. I offer all my achievements to Him!

To GOD be the glory!

(updated August 2016)

No comments: